Tis the season … For last-minute gifts!! The fun-filled shopping sprees, great deals and not to mention…wait…did you forget to get a gift for someone? I’ll share a few of my favorites that can be last-minute grabs.
6. Calvin! Not as in Calvin “Megatron” Johnson who plays for the Detroit Lions. Focus!! The other Calvin…as in Klein. He has a great collection of handbags.
5. Oh JT! I have been on an incredible 20/20 Experience with Justin Timberlake this year. The album is a great listen from cover to cover.
4. Whispering Wood! This is one of my all time favorite candle lines by Rich Teak. It has a wooden wick that creates crackling sounds. It is the fireplace without the hassle.
3. Barnes and Noble gift card! There are thousands of books to choose from online, including “Lyrically Lost In Love: An Original Collection of Poetry,” by yours truly.
2. League Pass! If you know an NBA Basketball enthusiast, this is a great last-minute gift.
1. This gift requires no wrapping paper or much thought at all … You! “It’s not what’s under the tree that matters; it’s who’s around it.” Merry Christmas to all!
*Happy birthday to Jesus, as his birthday and quest for love and unity is the real reason for the celebrated season. Agape!